Cypress Pointe Hospital is conveniently located just east of Hammond at 42570 South Airport Road. We offer a culture of treating our patients as if they were members of our family. Every patient is special and family members are encouraged to be a part of the patient’s overall experience. Throughout the 63,000 square foot facility, we offer state of the Art technology and exceptional patient satisfaction. Experience Innovation, Experience Quality Patient Care, Experience Cypress.
At Cypress Pointe Hospital we provide award-winning patient care, the latest technology, and the best team of physicians/surgeons to assure great outcomes. Whether you visit us for an outpatient surgery, an inpatient stay, or any of our ancillary lab and radiology services, our goal is to provide you with a consistent patient experience that exceeds your expectations.
– 6 Operating Rooms
– 30 Inpatient Rooms (Each Inpatient Room Equipped with 40 inch flat screen TV)
– 64 Slice CT Scan
– Cardiac Catheterization Lab
– Fully Electronic Medical Records
– Full Service Lab and Pharmacy
– Nutritional Counseling (Ideal Protein)
– Two Procedure Rooms
(High Field Open MRI)
– 2018 Daily Star Best of Tangipahoa Awards (Best Hospital)
– 2018 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Recipient (Top 95% in the country in patient care)
– 2018 Daily Star Best of Tangipahoa Awards Best Pain Management Practice (Cypress Pointe Pain Management)
– 2018 Best of Covington Awards Best Pain Management Physician (Dr. Chad Domangue of CPPM)
(2018 Guardian of Excellence Award Recipient)